NZ Bibliophile

After realising that I had read 49 books in 2005 I resolved to read at least 52 in 2006... this is my record of that attempt. I will post the details of each book or paper I read and like minded people can make comments and/or make suggestions. A posting doesn't necessarily mean I recommend it, just that I have read it!

Monday, March 06, 2006

The Power That Preserves by Stephen Donaldson

Title: The Power That Preserves
Author: Stephen Donaldson
Type: Fiction
ISBN: ?
Published: ?
Comments: A great read from my youth, I purchased a secondhand copy of this in New Zealand and read it on my second trip on the Shinkasen (Bullettrain) from Tokyo to Osaka and back. I then released it into the wild at the East West Bakery & Cafe in Shanghai, China. See www.bookcrossing.com for details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home