NZ Bibliophile

After realising that I had read 49 books in 2005 I resolved to read at least 52 in 2006... this is my record of that attempt. I will post the details of each book or paper I read and like minded people can make comments and/or make suggestions. A posting doesn't necessarily mean I recommend it, just that I have read it!

Monday, March 06, 2006

The Infiltrators by Philip Etienne

Title: The Infiltrators: The First Inside Account of Life Deep Undercover with Scotland Yard's Most Secret Unit
Author: Philip Etienne, Martin Maynard, Tony Thompson
Type: Non Fiction
ISBN: ?
Published: ?
Comments: Quite an interesting read, not my usual genre choice but when you have limited English reading material when in a foreign country you try these things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home