NZ Bibliophile

After realising that I had read 49 books in 2005 I resolved to read at least 52 in 2006... this is my record of that attempt. I will post the details of each book or paper I read and like minded people can make comments and/or make suggestions. A posting doesn't necessarily mean I recommend it, just that I have read it!

Sunday, March 12, 2006

1421 by Gavin Menzies

Title: 1421 - The Year China Discovered The World
Author: Gavin Menzies
Type: Non-fiction
ISBN:0-553-81522-9
Published: 2002
Comments: OMG!! This book is amazing, would just about have to be the fastest I've read a non-fiction book ever! The evidence that GM presents (in such a readable manner) is over whelming. Europeans weren't the first to find a large number of countries they supposedly did... read it to find out more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home