NZ Bibliophile

After realising that I had read 49 books in 2005 I resolved to read at least 52 in 2006... this is my record of that attempt. I will post the details of each book or paper I read and like minded people can make comments and/or make suggestions. A posting doesn't necessarily mean I recommend it, just that I have read it!

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Hokkaido Highway Blues by Will Ferguson

Title: Hokkaido Highway Blues - Hitchhiking Japan
Author: Will Ferguson
Type: Non-fiction
ISBN: 1 84195 288 5
Published: 1998
Comments: An amusing book about hitchhiking the length of Japan (people don't hitchhike in Japan), Canadian Will Ferguson writes well and some of his stories had me laughing out loud. If you've ever traveled to (or intend to) Japan then you'll enjoy this book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home