NZ Bibliophile

After realising that I had read 49 books in 2005 I resolved to read at least 52 in 2006... this is my record of that attempt. I will post the details of each book or paper I read and like minded people can make comments and/or make suggestions. A posting doesn't necessarily mean I recommend it, just that I have read it!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

The Year 1000 by Robert Lacey & Danny Danziger

Title: The Year 1000 - What life was like at the turn of the first millenium
Author: Robert Lacey & Danny Danziger
Type: Non-fiction
ISBN: 0-349-11278-9
Published: 1999
Comments: A fascinating book about life in early England: Monks, Kings, Vikings, etc... I enjoyed this shortish book (201 pages) as I find early English history interesting (thanks to Edward Rutherfurd).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home