NZ Bibliophile

After realising that I had read 49 books in 2005 I resolved to read at least 52 in 2006... this is my record of that attempt. I will post the details of each book or paper I read and like minded people can make comments and/or make suggestions. A posting doesn't necessarily mean I recommend it, just that I have read it!

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Foreign Babes in Beijing by Rachel DeWoskin

Title: Foreign Babes in Beijing
Author: Rachel DeWoskin
Type: Non-fiction
ISBN: 1-86207-816-5
Published: 2005
Comments: Wow! What a great book... easy to read & well written. I enjoyed seeing Chinese culture through someone else's eyes - I've been a few times now - and it is good to know that my perceptions aren't just my own, others have seen the same things (and more, in this case). If you have any interest in China or have Chinese friends/colleagues, then read this book!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home