NZ Bibliophile

After realising that I had read 49 books in 2005 I resolved to read at least 52 in 2006... this is my record of that attempt. I will post the details of each book or paper I read and like minded people can make comments and/or make suggestions. A posting doesn't necessarily mean I recommend it, just that I have read it!

Monday, April 24, 2006

Hustlers, Rogues & Bubbleboys by Graeme Hunt

Title: Hustler, Rogues & Bubbleboys
Author: Graeme Hunt
Type: Non-fiction
ISBN: 0-7900-0821-1
Published: 2001
Comments: A good expose of white-collar crime (or mischief) throughout NZ history. It is easy to read and it covers from the first government officals playing at land speculation through to modern day swindlers... worth reading if you are interested in business and/or New Zealand history.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home