NZ Bibliophile

After realising that I had read 49 books in 2005 I resolved to read at least 52 in 2006... this is my record of that attempt. I will post the details of each book or paper I read and like minded people can make comments and/or make suggestions. A posting doesn't necessarily mean I recommend it, just that I have read it!

Monday, May 29, 2006

Off The Rails by Tim Cope & Chris Hatherly

Title: Off The Rails
Author: Tim Cope & Chris Hatherly
Type: Non-fiction
ISBN: 0-670-04046-0
Published: 2003
Comments: 10000km in Fourteen months - Russia, Siberia, Mongolia, and China... what a book! Not necessarily the best writing, but it is great reading. The two authors alternate chapters so you get to see both sides of the story. The places they went and the people they met made this a really interesting book. I'd never read much about Russia, so I learnt a thing or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home